Pages

26 October 2009

Hallowhedon


Clear my schedule, I'm going to London. Wishful thinking for me, alas, but for those of you who can manage it, why would you possibly miss out on Hallowhedon? Yes, it's a three-day (unofficial) convention celebrating all things Joss (Buffy, Angel, Firefly/Serenity, and Dollhouse). And official or not, their guest list still includes James Marsters (Spike), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), Mercedes McNab (Harmony), James Leary (wrinkly demon Clem), and Mark Lutz (Groo)! If I were anywhere within 100 km of the place this weekend you wouldn't be able to keep me away. But I'm in Toronto. Pity me.

If you're lucky enough to be able to make it you can also expect to enjoy parties, autograph sessions, a wine reception, photo shoots, guest talks and panels, shopping opportunities, and more. Unfortunately it looks like the silver and gold programmes are sold out, but the standard programmes (adult and children) are still available for £78 and £29 respectively. For more programme info, click here.

Hallowhedon, 30 October to 1 November 2009, at the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow (London). More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment